Is anyone else interested in joining a four hour tour of Palma on 4 September? We have registered with www.SpainDayTours.com but they need a minimum of ten people. This company gets great reviews on TripAdvisor and CruiseCritic, and the cost of 49 euros seems reasonable. Maximum of 18 people in a group.
Yorkiegirl48 July 22, 2019 11:17 pm
Gonecrusin2 July 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Yorkiegirl48 July 17, 2019 9:21 pm
OK, we have booked on the trip to Seville from Cadiz. Also the 4 hour tour of Palma on 4 September.
Look forward to meeting you !
Sue and Sat
Yorkiegirl48 July 16, 2019 3:39 pmOn 5/29/2019 at 8:17 PM, Gonecrusin2 said:
This will be our third cruise with Windstar and we just booked a shore excursion with www.SpainDayTours.com for Cadiz to Seville on September 9th.
The cost is 69euros per person and they emailed me the following itinerary:
* Personal pick-up from port (similar to the ship’s pick-up)
* Personal drop-off at the end of the tour - 100% on-time for departure!
* Fantastic itinerary for the day - see the Giralda, Cathedral of Seville, the Alcazar Royal Palace, and visit the narrow cobblestone alleyways of the Barrio Santa Cruz (Seville’s old quarter)
* Certified English speaking expert guide for a 3-hour walking tour of Seville
* Guided walking tour in Seville with a small-group of 10-18 participants only!
* Air-conditioned and comfortable mini-bus or motor-coach bus for the ride to Seville and back
* Free time for lunch, shopping, and exploring the city center on your own (subject to time)
* Total duration of 7-9 hours - depending on the actual arrival and departure times of the ship
We will wait for you with a sign after you disembark from the ship in the morning of September 9th to begin the drive to Seville. The drive is uneventful and there is no sightseeing on the way. When we get to Seville, we will arrange groups of 10-18 participants only per group for the guided walking tour. This will be a fantastic way to explore Seville's old quarters in a more personal way than the ship’s excursions with 50+ people per guide.
We did some research on www.SpainDayTours.com and they received very good reviews on TripAdvisor and we are considering using them for some of the other ports of call as their prices are very reasonable.
Thought I would share their information in case you wanted to join this shore excursion as well.
Mike & Judy
Hi Mike and Judy - we are not booking too many excursions yet, as we don't really want to be over-programmed, and will explore some places independently. I like the sound of SpainDay Tours though, and am pretty sure we will book the Seville excursion from Cadiz. We are on WindSurf the preceding week too so don't want to wear ourselves out !!
We live in Hamilton, about an hour from Toronto - really looking forward to this vacation. Windstar always do such a wonderful job.
Gonecrusin2 July 16, 2019 4:09 am
Hi Sue and Sat, we only booked with them for the Seville trip as we are still deciding on some of their other tours. We hope to have our excursions finalized in the next few weeks.
Mike and Judy