Port of Villefranche
Find a Cruise to the Western Mediterranean
Top Villefranche Itineraries
Celebrity Constellation9 Night French Riviera & Dalmatian CruiseBarcelona, Monaco , Villefranche, Rome , Taormina , Corfu, Kotor, Zadar, VeniceNow
Celebrity Reflection12 Night Western Mediterranean CruiseBarcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Gibraltar, Malaga, Marseille, Villefranche, Florence , Rome , Naples, BarcelonaNow
Brilliance of the Seas7 Night Mediterranean CruiseBarcelona, Villefranche, Portofino, Florence , Rome , Salerno, BarcelonaNow
Brilliance of the Seas7 Night Mediterranean CruiseBarcelona, Villefranche, Portofino, La Spezia , Rome , Salerno, BarcelonaNow
Azamara Journey5 Night Grand Prix & Riviera VoyageBarcelona, Marseille, Saint-Tropez, Villefranche, Barcelona, BarcelonaNow
Where You're Docked
Cruise ships anchor in the harbor and tender passengers to a small terminal in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Mer.
Ooh la la! Villefranche is a charming village with lots of great cafes and a handful of fun shops.
Good to Know
The village is very hilly -- wear comfortable shoes.
Villefranche is very walkable and compact.
Currency & Best Way to Get Money
The euro. There are ATM machines and exchange bureaus in town.
French, though English is generally understood.
Provencal wine. Original artwork by unknown artists who pepper the port with their easels. Tableclothes and linens in Provencal florals.
More Cruise Itineraries
- Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Reflection Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Brilliance of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
- Crystal Serenity Cruises to the Mediterranean
- Anthem of the Seas Cruises to Europe
- Celebrity Silhouette Cruises to the Western Mediterranean
- Celebrity Infinity Cruises to the Western Mediterranean