Regal Princess Cruise Review by LTDLLD2019
- Sail Date: August 2019
- Destination: Baltic Sea
- Cabin Type: Balcony
We LOVE Princess cruises and really enjoyed the 11 day Baltic cruise. Weather was perfect, ports were interesting, Medallion worked great for unlocking your stateroom door and getting on/off the ship. Embarkation with the Medallion takes about 5 minutes, very quick and easy. The ship is beautiful and has plenty to do all day long, at sea or in port, there is always something happening. The food was delightful and plentiful. The Horizon Court (buffet) was open from 5am to 11pm everyday. It does NOT close down like some cruise lines. In addition you could always get pizza or burgers on the open deck or a nice pizza/calzone from Alfredos inside. International Cafe has desserts, sandwiches and salads all day and night, so plenty of food. Many food choices all day and all of them good. There are also extra cost restaurants available, but we didn't use them. The room service was quick and accurate. We ordered coffee for each morning and it was within 5 minutes of the time requested each and every day. Wonderful! We met many friendly and kind staff members.
Entertainment: Band for the older crowd was so so - but a lot of people thought they were terrific. Production shows were interesting.
Positive things about our Baltic cruise:
* Frequent and genuine smiles and greetings from most crew and staff.
* Excellent staff at Piazza Bar, Vines, and Crooners
* Excellent guides on our excursions
* Excellent Cabin Steward
* Multiple news choices on television
* Excellent presenter for Destination Presentations - Chris Roberts
* Great selection of movies in stateroom
* Wonderful food everywhere. We went to Alfredo’s, Horizon Court, Horizon Bistro, International Cafe, and Concerto Dining Room.
* Room Service was spot on and perfect.
On time each morning - really wonderful to wake up to hot coffee!
* Appreciate Cancelling the automatic gratuity.
We tipped 8 individuals almost as much as the ship gratuities
* fresh squeezed juice and wonderful lemonade
* honest staff - we lost two items and we got them back promptly.
We probably wont do this one again, but are already booked on two more Princess cruises and watch specials carefully.
LTDLLD2019’s Full Rating Summary
Cabin was great, Steward was excellent.
Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins
More Regal Princess Reviews
More Princess Cruises Reviews