Delfin III Cruise Review by belletravel
- Sail Date: March 2019
- Destination: South America
- Cabin. Our cabin was quite large (unlike other small ship cruises I have been on), with a huge well supplied bathroom, king bed & enough room for us to store our clothes & luggage. The floor to ceiling window was great. The A/C worked very well & we needed it.
- Service. The guides were very knowledgeable, helpful & friendly. The dining room was excellent. I was glad that there was a medic on board because I had intestinal issues that he helped me with.
- Food. We enjoyed our meals - lots of variety & good quality. I like that they used locally sourced food.
- Programs. The on-ship programs were not very interesting to me.
- Excursions. Most of the excursions were on a skiff. I enjoyed the early morning one with breakfast served on the skiff. My favorite was the jungle hike - I wish we had more of these. The guides were particularly helpful on the hike. We also went to a local village which was somewhat interesting.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
IquitosInteresting busy city. Enjoyed the taxis.View All 2 Iquitos Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Iquitos Cruise Port Review