MSC Bellissima Cruise Review by Alexg12345
- Sail Date: July 2019
- Destination: Mediterranean
1) Everything you had to pay for, Champagne Bar, Butcher’s Cut, Sushi resto, French Bistrot, 10/10, excellent food! Excellent service!
2) Brand New ship, quite modern.
3) Excellent itinerary, Malta, Messina, Marseille, you don’t stop there quite often.
4) Crowd of all ages, very sophisticated people to be around and make acquittances.
5) Easy registration at Marseille terminal.
6) Cirque du Soleil with the dinner, excellent! Magnifique!
1) Food very average, think Carnival.
2) Not very personalized approach, never heard the captain, never saw him, no chocolate on your pillow, even your excursion tickets weren’t delivered to the room.
3) Very crowded, and full of kids, a lot more than anticipated. No reserved adult pool, or reserved exterior smoking area. Very crowded buffet.
4) Cabin Stewart, very nice, but working alone. No ice in ice bucket, mini bar not automatically refilled, unless you requested it. No bathrobe.
5) NOISY, Many kids, many door slamming, no butlers around, no discipline.
6) Overall expansive.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
BarcelonaRestaurant Las Caracoles, vintage, a must!View All 2,206 Barcelona Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Barcelona Cruise Port Review
GenoaA bit rundown, prostitutes around every corner. Hard to find a restaurant.View All 392 Genoa Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Genoa Cruise Port Review
NaplesPasqualina, must take the boat ride!View All 1,394 Naples Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Naples Cruise Port Review
City TourChurch mechanical clock is the highlight. Swordfish at restaurant excellentView All 92 City Tour Reviews