Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Beckingsfield
- Sail Date: May 2019
- Destination: Baltic Sea
- Cabin Type: Junior Suite
- staff generally unhappy. Miss the American service from 5+ years ago where they couldn’t do enough for you. With the staff on here everything was to much trouble.
- have turned into a company where they are constantly looking to upsell to you. Perks or small gestures for returning to them, such as little gifts in your room have disappeared.
- all the little things add up to disappointment. Can’t get lemon slices in your drinks, room curtains were old and had holes in them so light came through, constantly rammed in the windjammer, massive queues constantly to guest services, booked anytime dining and couldn’t get in for a meal at 6.30am, 5% charge for casino spends, the amazing if daytime activities has dramatically reduced, waited for room service for some toast for 90 minutes. The service and attitude of staff has changed dramatically and for that reason we won’t be booking again. Princess are much better!! Don’t waste your money!!!
- Read more Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email