Riviera Cruise Review by annekari
- Sail Date: April 2019
- Destination: Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Concierge Level
- mainly cold og luke warm food in most restaurants
- totally un-usable internet, and only one user at the time per stateroom - not acceptable in 2019
- Insulting missing invitation to captains coctail . although I have sailed with this ship twice before -they have no clue about former guests
. a lot of errors in pour group booking, ended up in costing us over 600 USD extra - no will to sort this either from the ship og from the cruise line
- arrogant reception crew
- totally unsocial captain
- Furniture too big for dining room - lest no room for walking in between
Ship came from dock, and the cleanliness in the cabins was way below par
- also a lot of noncense with the extra drink package that our group were promised - this cruise line are not keeping to their word.
We were 44 people in our group - we will not travel with this cruise line again!
250,000+ people have entered their email