Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by maarymoore_13
- Sail Date: March 2019
- Destination: Bahamas
- Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
1) our arrival to port canaveral was majorly delayed due to a medical emergency on board early in the morning. That’s uncontrollable but our excursions were cancelled and on the Royal Live TV channel, the cruise director stated they’d try to get us transportation to nearby activities. Well, when we showed up to port- we were docked on the opposite side of the port and they had no transportation available to even get to the other side of the port. An Uber was $60 ONE WAY! That was a bummer.
2) the main dining rooms breakfast and lunch were not great. Sub par at best. The selection from the menu wasn’t great and the buffet offered wasn’t anything to write home about. The dinner was excellent.
3) Brass and Bock- idk if my group showed up at the wrong time (8pm isn’t too late for a bar) but my party of 6 ordered lobster Mac and cheese wedges, poutine fries and nachos-and it came out as plain Mac and cheese (no lobster or wedges), just nacho chips, and fries with minimal cheese on top-no meat! We were so disappointed with the food and waiter we got our money back at guest services.
Despite these negatives my overall experience was amazing. I would highly recommend Anthem of the Seas and Royal Caribbean to anyone!
- Read more Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Bayonne (Cape Liberty)The port is easy to travel around!View All 724 Bayonne (Cape Liberty) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Bayonne (Cape Liberty) Cruise Port Review
NassauExpensive but a nice little beach. Considering Nassau doesnt have much to do other than Atlantis it was nice.View All 5,874 Nassau Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Nassau Cruise Port Review
Port Canaveral (Orlando)Our excursion to nasa was cancelled due to a medical emergency on board delaying our arrival. No alternate transportation was arranged so we were stuck on the side of port with no access to the activities at the port. Pretty disappointed.View All 2,141 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Review