MSC Lirica Cruise Review by Grebren
- Sail Date: February 2019
- Destination: Middle East
- Cabin Type: Fantastica Oceanview Stateroom
* Our dining room waiters Inyoman Udiana Yasa & Andyson Anthony Manaji were always friendly & helpful with the menu and also both are a great asset to the ship
* The meals in the dining room were average, a bit small in size and tasteless
* The food in the buffet was a bit ordinary
* We found it hard to speak to the Front Desk staff we are Australian, and they had trouble understanding us and we sure had trouble understanding them, not very helpful.
* The entertainment at night time were very good.
* The staff in the casino Florin & Danial were always very friendly, both are a great asset to the ship.
** We have been on MSC and found the Lirica a let down compared to our last cruise with MSC would not travel with MSC again. Been on 9 other cruise ships and Lirica would have to be the most disappointing
250,000+ people have entered their email
We found the shower a bit small, needed movies on TV in English, bed was very comfortable