Regal Princess Cruise Review by DeRon
- Sail Date: February 2019
- Destination: Caribbean
- Nice mini suite layout. Very functional. Plenty of storage.
- Food was good, not great. Very good at times. But good enough.
- Lots of fun! Entertainment was great, and something is always going on until late.
- Embarkation was a snap with the medallions
- Disembarkation was a snap (Club Class). Off the ship and in a taxi by 7:30
- Bed is comfy
- Not luxury. If you are looking for luxury, up the money and go on another line.
- At times crowded. Horizon Court was way too busy, no seats, etc
- Pool chairs hard to come by for even 2
- Theater not grandiose and not as pretty as older ships. Crowded.
- Speciality dining was pretty good, not excellent.
- This is little, but bath towels and pool towels are thin and small.
- Showers had no water pressure. Worst ever.
We had a great trip.
Did not enjoy Princess Cays. Way too crowded, not chairs available etc.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Very poor water pressure in shower. Never experienced this on any of our cruises before.
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Princess CaysHorrible. Had to get back on the ship. No chairs available. No umbrellas. Clam shell chairs too hot and no view unless you’re on the front row.View All 554 Princess Cays Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Princess Cays Cruise Port Review
St. MaartenLove St Martin! went to Holland House and used chairs and umbrella.View All 4,728 St. Maarten Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's St. Maarten Cruise Port Review
St. ThomasLove St Thomas! Megan’s Bay was wonderful!View All 4,646 St. Thomas Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's St. Thomas Cruise Port Review