Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by rickyricky
- Sail Date: January 2019
- Destination: Western Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony
1. Hundreds became sick on the Oasis, the cruise was shortened...Royal Caribbean refuses to put simple paper toilet seat liners in the public restrooms to save money..This is disgusting as men are forced to sit on toilet seats that have been peed on...
2. Pool deck toilets for men expose men peeing, about 5 at a time to anyone walking by..Women,children, all people. The door opens and there are 5 urinals in full sight, not screened...This is an insult and fully wrong No small kid should be exposed to this..
3.Royal Caribbean lies to thousands at a time and exposed passengers to potential health risk's by advertising in the daily Compass news letter, ''Frozen Yogurt: is served in the machines poolside..No way..It is a fake FROZEN DESSERT MIX...It was pointed out, changed in print for the remainder of the week, then advertised as yogurt the next week...
4.Food in the Windjammer Buffet has been highly downgraded, is starchy and greasy...
5.Room service, a staple of cruise enjoyment is now charged for and it is an expensive charge. This was very disappointing for passengers..
6.The production show "Cats" is unwatchable for 1 1/2 hours..It is just people in cat outfits, snarling at one and another.
7. The casino machines are set to make it highly improbable for anyone to win.Much different than Las Vegas
8.The gym has old, dirty, broken machines, some unsafe..There are no attendants, and it is a disgrace...If you are a gym type person, you will be mad..It is a rip off...
9.The $45.00 per week soda machines are always broken, another rip off..
10. Poolside bands are twice as loud as enjoyable...
- Read more Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
CozumelNice and lot's to see and do.View All 6,685 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
FalmouthNothing there, dumpy, boring.Stay on the ship.View All 1,324 Falmouth Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Falmouth Cruise Port Review
LabadeeOne of the most beautiful places you will ever see.View All 1,795 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Labadee Cruise Port Review
Port Canaveral (Orlando)Great port with lot's to seeView All 2,141 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Review