Pacific Eden Cruise Review by MNBryce
- Sail Date: January 2019
- Destination: South Pacific
1. Express check in - YES, very fast and friendly.
2. Cabin fine, really clean, a little old but the ship is going to another company in a month or so. It did not detract from the experience.
3. Tried all the food outlets; ie restaurants, the buffet, and the speciality ones - the Luke Mangan Salt Grill and the Chefs Table- ALL were Fabulous, especially the Chefs Table! At first the price appears expensive but in reality what you get the food, the wine, the afters it would be cheap at twice the price - DO try it! NO bad food on the ship and plenty of choices for everyone.
4. All the various crew members were always happy, helpful and ready to assist.
5. The entertainment was a 1000% better than on HM. The Blue room music variety was outstanding. So many different entertainment venues to keep everyone happy. The shows in the main theatre were amazing! Loved the magician.
6. P&O has restored my faith in big ship cruising after the HM experience killed enthusiasm.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
GladstoneWe were greeted by local volunteers all enthusiastic and extremely helpful. The markets set up was amazing as was the local music, it made the start to the day first class. The town is in transition from an industrial port to a mixed port for industry and cruises ships. I have no doubt they will succeed due to the local enthusiasm I hop cruise lines contine to day park there. Walked the look out, into town (short stroll) plenty to look at, people all friendly. I epsecially enjoyed the mango drink from one of the stalls. I walked around to the marina, past the yacht club. Given the picnic facilities etc a great place to walk, eat the sit and relax.View All 8 Gladstone Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Gladstone Cruise Port Review
Moreton IslandWe just did our own thing! My wife wanted to see haow much the resort had changed since she visited in the 1970's - she was impressed. One had dozens of activities to choose from, we took a double kayak out. Saw dolpins, a mum and bub, a sea turtle and schools of fish while paddling to and from the wrecks. Great entertainment and the best fish and chips! A great dayView All 14 Moreton Island Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Moreton Island Cruise Port Review