Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by MLevin
- Sail Date: December 2018
- Destination: Western Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony
1. My favorite meal/dish on the ship was Giovani's. Loved the steak and Risotto. Also loved Chops. For non specialty restaurants, I enjoyed the Main dining room for dinner and Park Cafe for lunch. Was not a fan of breakfast at any of the places.
2. I I loved Laberdee. It was beautiful and I enjoyed the beach and zip line.
3. My favorite place to hang out while on board was the pool deck especially the solarium. But... I also loved my balcony.
4 As for the shows, (Cats, Frozen, Headliner, Come Fly with Me, Ocean of Dreams) I saw all but the ice one. Favorite was Come Fly with Me. I enjoyed Cats and the others too. Cats, is not for everyone. Many people are confused about the story and the music is set in a minor key. If you love broadway you will enjoy it. If broadway shows are not your thing....I would skip it.
5. We took part in may of the other activities (trivia games, Love and Marriage, Quest.....) We love games and those types of activities so we did many of them. We won a trivia game and the Perfect Couple game. Had a blast at quest and the others too. If you are easily offended I would skip Quest and the adult comedy shows.
6. The best non-clothing item we packed was tiny battery operated tea lights that were great night lights in the bathroom.
11. My biggest pet peeve, challenge or issue encountered while on the cruise was rude people or those who do not have manners like talking during shows or rushing the elevators.
Don't be that person. Also don't be that person who eats off their plate in the Windjammer while still getting food. It is gross and you are spreading germs each time you touch your food to your mouth and then grab a serving utensil. If you are THAT hungry, sit down and eat and then get a FRESH plate and get more food.
- Read more Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
ZipliningWe did the Adventure Seekers Tour at Good Hope. LOVED it. Even though it rained all day while we were there, it was fabulous zip lining through the trees/forest. We also did the rapids. TIP: You MUST wear closed toe shoes on this tour. You will have to buy them if you do not have any on. Also put on bug spray before leaving the ship and again once there. The insects are insanely hungry.View All 57 Ziplining Reviews
LabadeeWe did the all day pass for the coaster. it was fun.View All 12,810 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Labadee Cruise Port Review
ZipliningWe did the dragon breath zip line. FANTASTIC. Would do it again 10000 times. They are very safety focused too.View All 204 Ziplining Reviews
Port Canaveral (Orlando)Nice and easy port to sail in/out of. We rented a car and drove from the airport to the port for the same cost as a shuttle. I recommend that as the way to get to/from the port if you are flying in.View All 2,141 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Review