Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by 4yoshi
- Sail Date: October 2018
- Destination: Bahamas
- Cabin Type: The Haven 2-bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
2. The staff is amazing. It's hard to imagine how they train that many people to be nice, courteous, helpful -- they do an amazing job!
3. The BOAT REAKS OF CIGARETTE SMOKE. Seriously -- the smoking kept me out of the main ship areas. See, one of the smoking areas is in the casino which is one floor of the 5 floor atrium so the ENTIRE atrium smells. My kids pulled their shirts up over their noses to minimize the smell. IT WAS BAD. Ironically the other smoking area is on an outside deck -- adjacent to the jogging path.
4. Overall, the food was good! Lots of choices and good quality across the board. Our favorite was Moderno -- the brazilian steak house. It was well done and the salad bar was quite wonderful.
5. There is entertainment. It was fine. The best stuff we saw was the comedians and Matt Marcy magic.
6. If you have kids -- DO NOT MISS THE ESCAPE THE BIG TOP!!!!! It was a fun 1 hour activity!
7. I loved the cruise director and his team -- they made all their activities super fun.
8. Be prepared to walk stairs....a lot! The elevators CAN NOT handle the volume of people on this ship. You wait FOREVER for elevators, often have to wait to get an elevator you can fit on, and will stop on EVERY. SINGLE. FLOOR. If you want to get anywhere, you will want to take the stairs.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Great Stirrup CayManmade underwater garden made for fun and easy snorkeling -- got to see tons of fish. Even a turtle!View All 1,136 Great Stirrup Cay Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Great Stirrup Cay Cruise Port Review
Port Canaveral (Orlando)Amazing place -- just not enough time to spend there.View All 2,141 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews
Expensive for such a short visit.
View Cruise Critic's Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Review