Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by nvschumer
- Sail Date: November 2017
- Destination: Western Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
1. Pools. They had two. One was by the slides and was small and for kids. The other adult only pool was a joke! This pool was packed and could only hold maybe 60 people. There were only two large jacuzzi's. TWO and of course they were packed. The people on board left bottles, cans and glasses every where.
2. H2O Adult area is a big fat joke!! Nothing is there I think there was two jacuzzi's and the rest was chairs. Yuck!
3. Arcade and bowling. Bowling was $5.00 a bowl!!! Highway robbery.
NCL needs to take a look at the way RCCL does there large ships. They can not even compete with RCCL.
NCL also nickels and dimes you to death. The drink package that is free, yeah right it cost us roughly $183 for 2 on our 7 day for gratuities on the drink package and dinning.
I can not ever go on NCL again. They are a joke of a cruiseline.
250,000+ people have entered their email