Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by cadplumber
- Sail Date: December 2014
- Destination: Eastern Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Spa Balcony Stateroom
- Disembarking the ship on the last day was a breeze.
- The Italian specialty restaurant was excellent
- The Thermal Spa pool and saunas were very nice and clean.
- Easy access on and off ship at port.
- 2 elevator areas. Always packed, always waiting.
- Not one meal came to the table hot in dining room.
- Kids in the adult pools and hot tubs. Nothing was done about it.
- Buffet area was packed with people, egress was too tight. Long lines for food.
- Running track was right next to rock wall and Flamingo Café. You had to walk on the track to get inside them with people trying to run.
- Balcony rooms were smaller than usual staterooms.
- Stateroom beds are shorter than normal beds. If you are over six feet tall your feet hang off end.
- Stateroom bed was 10 inches from balcony door
- Balcony was barely large enough for two chairs and a small table. You could not walk pass someone sitting in one of the chairs.
- Stateroom Stewart never talked to us one time. He would not even say good morning. I have never had a Stewart that wasn't eager to help and be nice. He truly wanted to be left alone.
- This ship always seemed crowded. Lots of tight areas to walk through. This is a struggle for the elderly.
I could list more, but why? I'm never giving money to NCL again. Someone told me NCL stands for "Never Cared Less" and that is pretty much true.
250,000+ people have entered their email