Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by MMTH
- Sail Date: September 2014
- Destination: Western Mediterranean
Overall very impressive, most things said by other people, just to add:
- sometimes you miss the feeling of being on a ship. E.g. all restaurants (besides Windjammer) facing inside the ship. While having a brilliant steak at Chops Grille you look out on bushes and trees of central park.
- Windjammer Marketplace was too crowded all the time. We tried several times to go there but found always a long queue. And I hate queueing!!! We were told by other guests that there were announcements within Windjammer to make space for following guests - so hurry up while eating????!
- we ended up in Chops Grille / IZUMI / Seafood shack.... all of them offer delicious food but you have to pay extra (And by the way, we do not like the main dining room on Royal Caribbean Ships - too big too crowded too much conversation with other guests and waiters)
Nevertheless it was astonishing that there is plenty of space on the ship - even on days at sea (if you don't mind the wind go to the sun deck on deck 14 - lots of space!).
We had a good time, but prefer smaller ships for future cruises
- Read more Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email