Repositioning and Transatlantic Cruises
You can still relive the glory days of ocean-liner crossings with a transatlantic cruise or other ocean crossing. For multiple days at sea, look at repositioning sailings, when ships change homeports at the end of a season, or regularly scheduled crossings on cruise lines like Cunard. Not sure what to do with a week at sea? We've got ideas for you.Read Reviews for Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Great Tips to Help You Relax on Your Cruise
- 10 Things Not to Do on Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Things to Do on Queen Mary 2
- 10 Tips for Shipboard Stargazing on a Cruise
- 12 Tips for Packing for a Long Cruise
- 8 Best Cruise Ships for Sea Days
- Cruise Critic Members Share 6 Tips on Planning a Transatlantic Cruise
- How Not to Go Crazy With Tons of Sea Days
- Ocean Crossings Offer Time, Life’s Greatest Luxury
- Repositioning Cruises 2020 and 2021
- So You Want to Be a Cruise Ship Lecturer?
- The Fine Art of the Transatlantic Crossing
- Transatlantic Cruise Tips
- What Are Repositioning Cruises and Why Should I Take One?
- What Is a Transatlantic Cruise?
Let me start by saying that the actual ship is very nice and we had a nice trip. PROS: The cruise directors, Andrew & Andy, were really fun. The entertainment was very good. We enjoyed the various trivia games, there was a great magician, ... Read more
Overall Great Cruise-The Seaside is Lovelystevennewey69We are just back from 1 14 day back to back cruise on the MSC Seaside and wanted to share our thoughts. I am a very critical person when travelling. Firstly I am not going to compare the Seaside with any other cruises we have sailed on which ... Read more
Love it.TomNguyenWe picked this cruise because the price is reasonable/cheaper than Carnival. 1. The embarkation and disembarkation were smoothly. 2. Ship is new and clean 3. Cabin is small just like any cruise ship cabin. The shower area seems small. 4. ... Read more
Pacific Dawn Brisbane to Singapore - Pre Refurb August 2019Cruisin ChestysOur 1st ever cruise was some 10/12 years ago on P&O Pacific Star. Well, haven't things changed (for the better). We were very happy with the offering from P&O and in particular the crew on board the ship. They were a credit to the Company and ... Read more
We chose this cruise as we wanted to go to the Darwin Cup and Komodo Island. All that dates aligned with the ship docking in Darwin on the date of the Darwin Cup. Paseptic Doom Room 8107 -do not go there. I was so excited to be going on a ... Read more
First time cruiserMaggie MaloneMy first impressions began with late lunch on embarkation day in Kings Court. Dodging employees with food carts, they didn’t give way for guests - to the point of being dangerous. Good food selections available, although meat over cooked to ... Read more
We arrived at Port Everglades, and check-in was only delayed because some of the local agents seemed to be still learning the whos, whats, wheres, whys, and hows of the Medallion system. Boarding had not quite started, but within 15 minutes or so, ... Read more