Repositioning and Transatlantic Cruises
You can still relive the glory days of ocean-liner crossings with a transatlantic cruise or other ocean crossing. For multiple days at sea, look at repositioning sailings, when ships change homeports at the end of a season, or regularly scheduled crossings on cruise lines like Cunard. Not sure what to do with a week at sea? We've got ideas for you.Read Reviews for Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Great Tips to Help You Relax on Your Cruise
- 10 Things Not to Do on Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Things to Do on Queen Mary 2
- 10 Tips for Shipboard Stargazing on a Cruise
- 12 Tips for Packing for a Long Cruise
- 8 Best Cruise Ships for Sea Days
- Cruise Critic Members Share 6 Tips on Planning a Transatlantic Cruise
- How Not to Go Crazy With Tons of Sea Days
- Ocean Crossings Offer Time, Life’s Greatest Luxury
- Repositioning Cruises 2019 & 2020
- So You Want to Be a Cruise Ship Lecturer?
- The Fine Art of the Transatlantic Crossing
- Transatlantic Cruise Tips
- What Are Repositioning Cruises and Why Should I Take One?
- What Is a Transatlantic Cruise?
Love it.TomNguyenWe picked this cruise because the price is reasonable/cheaper than Carnival. 1. The embarkation and disembarkation were smoothly. 2. Ship is new and clean 3. Cabin is small just like any cruise ship cabin. The shower area seems small. 4. ... Read more
Would never go backjowa781. Room 8040 was terrible we keep hearing super loud thumping sounds from somewhere, my four year old who always sleeps like a baby woke up so many times and said it’s just too noisy 2. Food service was terrible, they ask you how you want the ... Read more
Our bucket list cruise did turn out to be a "Cruise of a lifetime", but, not in the way we hoped. Arrived 3 days early in Amsterdam and had a wonderful time exploring that city. Embarkation was a breeze and we were delighted with the cabin ... Read more
Our trip started in Hamburg, Germany on June 21, 2019, stopped in Southampton for the day on June 24 and onwards to New York arriving June 30. The trip had 2 very different vibes: The Hamburg to Southampton segment had many more families with ... Read more
Great itineraryspingo16My wife chose this cruise because of the itinerary. Nineteen ports in 25 days was the determining factor. The interior of the ship is a different design than most ships we have cruised. The music theme throughout puts a music alley on the second ... Read more
Loved Every Minute!cathierunWe had always wanted to try a Trans-Atlantic. Even the 5 Sea Days in a row weren't bad, as there was a lot of choices to keep you busy. We loved the intimacy all-around on the Pacific Princess. The "Old World" theme of decorating made the entire ... Read more
We chose this cruise for the Itinerary that it provided. A fantastic selection of ports and we loved every one. It was magnificent leaving Venice at dusk. We walked around a number of ports that we had been to in the past Kotor, Dubovnik ... Read more