If you're confused about which companies own which cruise lines, you're not alone. There are so many brands these days, it can be difficult to keep track of which ones are part of the same family. You might even be surprised to discover that budget-friendly lines and super-pricy luxury lines share the same owners. Below, we break down which cruise line parent companies own which brands.
Who owns my cruise line?
Quick Reference Guide for 6 Major Lines
- Carnival: Carnival Corporation & plc
- Celebrity: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Holland America: Carnival Corporation & plc
- Norwegian: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
- Princess: Carnival Corporation & plc
- Royal Caribbean: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Which cruise lines does Carnival own?
Carnival Corporation & plc
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Costa Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Holland America Line
- P&O Cruises
- P&O Cruises Australia
- Princess Cruises
- Seabourn Cruise Line
Which cruise lines does Royal Caribbean own?
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Pullmantur Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- SkySea Cruise Line
- TUI Cruises
Which cruise lines does Norwegian own?
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Where can I find more information about these lines?
See how these companies rate in our cruise line cruise reviews.